Who teaches the Male Modelling Course?
Our Male Image and Modelling Course trainers are professionals with appropriate qualifications and extensive experience. Our image and model training team includes:
- Professional Image and Personal Brand Consultants
- Modern Etiquette and Communication Experts
- Fashion Stylists
- Professional Fashion Models
- Professional Photographers
Is Suzan Johnston a Modelling Agency?
Established since 1959, Suzan Johnston Australia is the leading and most respected model school in Melbourne. Although we manage a small model agency, designed to offer graduates their first couple of runway and/or photographic jobs, predominantly our role is to teach our students first class modelling skills and provide a clear understanding of how the industry works. Graduates from the model course receive our expert advice and direction in relation to model potential, how to pursue a modelling career and also referrals to the most suitable (and reputable) modelling agencies.
Do I have to be super tall or look like a professional model to enrol in the male model course?
No, guys of all shapes and sizes can do this course. Obviously some guys come along with the ambition (and potential) to pursue a modelling career, but many others enrol in the model course purely to develop more confidence and/or to improve their personal brand. Our training environment is extremely relaxed, friendly and non-competitive. Everyone is welcome!
Are there any additional costs within the Male Model Course?
We offer an all-inclusive fee (with no hidden extras or additional charges) of $750.00 for our Male Image and Modelling Course.
Is it true that I can repeat any of the model training sessions again for FREE?
YES! As a Suzan Johnston graduate, we offer you the opportunity to repeat the entire male model course (and/or your favourite parts of the model course) in the future FREE OF CHARGE! This ensures that your knowledge and skills remain current and relevant to you always.
What are the differences between the Male Image Development Course and the Male Modelling Course?
The Male Image Development Course is delivered over two days and focuses on grooming, deportment, communication and etiquette etc. It does NOT include any model training.
The Male Modelling Course is delivered over four days and is essentially a combination of both the Image Development and the Modelling Course. During the male model course, participants will be taken through the entire content of the Image Development Course PLUS receive professional model training.
Why should I complete the male model course at Suzan Johnston Australia?
- Suzan Johnston Australia is an iconic deportment and model school (established in Melbourne since 1959)
- Suzan Johnston Australia is the most trusted and respected name in model training
- Our modelling classes are conducted in our modern and attractive training facilities in a central and easily accessible Melbourne city location
- Our hands-on photographic workshops and runway classes will enable you to ‘trial’ modelling in a non-competitive, relaxed and encouraging learning environment
- Our image and modelling classes are fun and highly interactive, and include an extensive amount of practical activities to assist with the development and application of new skills and knowledge
- Our model course trainers are highly experienced industry professionals
- We can offer you ongoing support and personalised career direction with getting started in modelling and what model agencies to approach etc.
- As a Suzan Johnston graduate you can repeat the Male Model Course again in the future for FREE!