Who are the Workshop Facilitators?
Our ‘Model for a Day’ Workshops are facilitated by a team of industry professionals including:
- Professional fashion models
- Professional make-up artists
- Professional photographers
Photo Posing Classes and Runway Lessons will be taken by Ashlee Scotland, who has modelled extensively in Tokyo, Beijing, Los Angeles, London and Australia, and has over a decade of industry experience. Ashlee is still actively working as an international model, so you can be confident that the knowledge and skills you learn are the most current and up-to-date.
Are there any additional costs with the Modelling Workshop?
The $300.00 fee is an all-inclusive fee (with no hidden extras or additional charges).
You will be required to bring along a pair of high heel shoes to be used during deportment and runway classes.
How many participants will be in the workshop?
The number of participants in each workshop is strictly limited (maximum of 12 participants); to ensure that trainers can work closely with you to provide personalised help, support and direction.
Why should I do the Modelling Workshop at Suzan Johnston Australia?
- Suzan Johnston Australia is an iconic deportment and model school (established in Melbourne since 1959).
- Suzan Johnston Australia is the most trusted and respected name in model training.
- Our hands-on photographic workshops and runway classes will enable you to ‘trial’ modelling in a non-competitive, happy and encouraging learning environment.
- Our modelling classes are conducted in our modern and attractive training facilities in a central and easily accessible Melbourne city location.