Government Funded Training available at Suzan Johnston Australia
Great news for some of our prospective students!
You may be eligible for Government Subsidised Training whilst studying a Nationally Recognised Qualification with Suzan Johnston! So now you can study at Suzan Johnston Australia and only pay a small portion of our standard course fees!
Eligibility Criteria applies.
Not all Nationally Recognised Courses are Government Funded.
Are you eligible for Government Funded Training?
Government Subsidised Training is available to all Australian/New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents who meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Aged between 15 – 19 years on 1 January in the year of course commencement OR ANYONE (regardless of age) gaining a higher qualification than they already hold
- Participating in and/or have enrolled to commence in LESS than two other government funded training courses in the year of course commencement (this includes courses listed in the Approved Foundation Skills List)
- Have not already commenced two government funded courses at the same Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level as the course they are seeking to enrol in now
- Have a physical presence in Victoria and be able to attend face-to-face delivery at our Melbourne campus (Level 6, 246 Bourke Street, Melbourne)
- Participating in a Skills First approved course (Skills First – Funded Course List)
These funds have been made available by the Victorian and Commonwealth Governments.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity – contact one of our consultants now!
Government Subsidised TUITION FEES & ADDITIONAL CHARGES DOWNLOAD NOW