Are there any additional costs within the Finishing Course?
We offer an all-inclusive fee (with no hidden extras or additional charges) of $700.00 for our Finishing Course.
You will be required to bring along a pair of high heel shoes to be used during deportment classes and for hygiene reasons, we also suggest that you bring your own make-up brushes and mascara to be used during the practical make-up session.
Is it true that I can repeat any of the finishing classes again for FREE?
YES! As a Suzan Johnston Finishing & Deportment Course graduate, we offer you the wonderful opportunity to repeat the entire course (and/or your favorite parts of the course) in the future FREE OF CHARGE! This ensures that your knowledge and skills remain current and relevant to you always.
Is there any difference between full-time and part-time finishing courses?
No, the course content and trainers etc. are identical – so you can just choose the delivery option that best suits you.
What are the differences between the Finishing Course and the Modelling Course?
The Finishing Course is delivered over four days and focusses on grooming, deportment, communication and etiquette etc. It does NOT include any model training.
The Modelling Course is essentially a combination of both the Modelling and the Finishing Course. During the eight-day course, participants will ultimately be taken through in the entire content of the Finishing Course PLUS receive model training.
For more information on our Modelling and Finishing Course please click HERE.
What is the right age for the Finishing and Deportment Course?
We offer three types of Finishing and Image Development Courses, each specially designed for a specific age group:
- Children’s Modelling and Confidence Course (7 – 12 years)
- Finishing and Deportment Course (13 years – 29 years)
- Women’s Image & Deportment Course (30 – 55 years plus)
However, we also understand that finding the right finishing and deportment course to suit you (or your child) should not be solely based on age as maturity, prior knowledge, work experience etc. should also be taken into consideration.
Please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants to discuss the best deportment course for you (or your child).
Who are the Finishing and Deportment Course Trainers?
Our finishing school trainers are exceptional and inspirational professionals who deliver every training session with passion and dedication.
Our highly experienced training team includes:
- Professional image consultants
- Make-up artists
- Fashion stylists
- Modern etiquette and communication experts
Who was Ms Suzan Johnston?
In 1959, Ms Suzan Johnston, a former fashion model, founded the training school, which became known as the Suzan Johnston Training Organization (Suzan Johnston Australia).
For more than 30 years, until her retirement, Ms Suzan Johnston enriched the lives of thousands of women, enabling them to reach their full potential and to achieve their goals. Their training at the organisation equipped them with the confidence to believe in themselves whilst opening their eyes and their minds to lives with endless possibilities.
Ms Suzan Johnston was very much a visionary and a pioneer for Melbourne women. Our training centre that stands today demonstrates that her legacy of inspiration continues to empower women (and men) to believe, strive and achieve. Some 60 years later our training and management team remain committed to maintaining Suzan’s dream and to keeping her vision alive.
Why should I complete finishing and deportment lessons at Suzan Johnston Australia?
- Our deportment classes are fun and highly interactive, and include an extensive amount of practical activities to assist with the development and application of new skills and knowledge
- Whilst we’ve been around for 60 years, the content of our finishing course remains modern, current and reflective of our student’s needs
- Our finishing classes are conducted in our modern and attractive training facilities in a central and easily accessible Melbourne city location.
- Suzan Johnston Australia has been and continues to be an iconic finishing school since opening our doors in 1959, making us the most trusted and respected name in finishing and deportment training
- We endeavour to make your time at Suzan Johnston the most beautiful, happy, positive learning experience ever – all finishing and deportment lessons are conducted in an uniquely relaxed, personalised and friendly learning environment to make sure that our students individual training needs are respected and valued
- Our finishing and deportment course trainers are highly experienced industry professionals who have also been chosen for their exceptional communication skills and outstanding teaching abilities
- As a Suzan Johnston graduate you can repeat any of our finishing, deportment and etiquette classes again in the future for FREE!