Who teaches the Childrenâ€™s Confidence and Modelling Course?
Our Childrenâ€™s Confidence and Modelling Course trainers are professionals with appropriate qualifications and extensive experience. Our confidence and model training team includes:
- Professional image consultants
- Professional make-up artists
- Modern etiquette and communication experts
- Professional fashion models
- Professional photographers
Suzan Johnston Australia is a Child Safe Organisation and all employees hold current Working with Children Checks.
Is Suzan Johnston a Modelling Agency?
Established since 1959, Suzan Johnston Australia is the leading and most respected modelling school in Melbourne. However we do not act as a talent or modelling agency to children under 16 years. Upon course completion, all participants (and their parents/guardians) will receive our expert advice and direction in relation to model potential, how to pursue a modelling career and also referrals to the most suitable (and reputable) childrenâ€™s modelling agencies.
Does my daughter/son have to be interested in pursuing modelling to do this course?
Children enrol in this Confidence and Modelling Course for a variety of reasons. Some children will come along with an active interest in trying and/or pursing modelling, but the majority will enrol to develop more confidence and/or to improve their deportment, etiquette, communication skills. Our training environment is extremely relaxed, friendly, non-competitive and all-inclusive. Everyone is welcome and everyone is made to feel special and valued.
Are there any additional costs within the Childrenâ€™s Model Course?
We offer an all-inclusive fee (with no hidden extras or additional charges) of $500.00 for our Childrenâ€™s Confidence and Modelling Course.
Is it true that my son/daughter can repeat any of the grooming or model training sessions again for FREE?
Yes! As a Suzan Johnston graduate, we offer your daughter/son the opportunity to repeat the entire model course in the future FREE OF CHARGE! This ensures that his/her confidence and knowledge remains up-to-date and relevant to their current age.
Why should I enrol my son/daughter in this model course at Suzan Johnston Australia?
- Suzan Johnston Australia is an iconic deportment and model school (established in Melbourne since 1959)
- Suzan Johnston Australia is the most trusted and respected name in deportment, confidence and model training
- Our modelling classes are conducted in our modern and attractive training facilities in a central and easily accessible Melbourne city location
- Our hands-on photographic workshops and runway classes will enable your son/daughter to â€˜trialâ€™ modelling in a non-competitive, relaxed and encouraging learning environment
- Our grooming, deportment and model classes are fun and highly interactive, and include an extensive amount of practical activities to assist with the development and application of new skills and knowledge
- Our model course trainers are highly experienced industry professionals
- We can offer you and your child ongoing support and personalised career direction with referrals to Melbourneâ€™s leading childrenâ€™s modelling agencies