COURSE DURATION – Children’s Modelling and Confidence Course
Duration: 4 Days – School Holidays
Hours of attendance: Monday – Thursday (9.30 am – 1.00 pm)
$500.00 (all inclusive)
COMMENCEMENT & ENROLMENT
Enrolment Forms for our Children’s Modelling and Confidence Course include details on our next course commencement dates and also our enrolment procedures. Our latest enrolment form can be downloaded from this page.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE IMPACT OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Due to current Covid-19 Restrictions, our offices are closed temporarily until 26 October 2020.
At this stage, we plan to resume face-to-face delivery of our Children’s Modelling Courses from December 2020, however naturally this will be dependent on the COVID situation at the time.
We are currently taking enrolments for our December & January intakes and you can secure a place in one of these courses by returning the Course Enrolment Form to our office. Should we need to cancel an intake due to COVID restrictions; any deposit monies that you have paid will be fully refundable or transferable to an alternate date.
This year has been a challenging time for everyone, and we are excited about welcoming our young Model Course students back, and doing what we do best again.
In the meantime, our Customer Service Team is available to chat on 9654 0999.
COVID SAFE PLAN
We’ve been conducting classroom-based training for 61 years, and as always, the health and safety of team members and students remain our highest priority.
Our KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILST YOU STUDY PROGRAM brings together many new wellbeing measures to give you peace of mind as you complete your Children’s Model and Grooming Course with us. Our comprehensive COVID Safe Plan includes the following measures:
• Temperature testing of all students, staff, and visitors
• The requirement for all participants and trainers to wear face masks (disposable face masks will be available if needed)
• Regular cleaning of frequently touched areas and surfaces
• Installation of hand sanitiser points throughout the premises
• Provision of a ‘Touch Free Hand Washing Station
• Reduced class sizes (maximum of 10 participants per course)
• Signage and strict protocols to ensure physical distancing
We look forward to welcoming you back into our classrooms.