Are there any additional costs with the Women’s Image & Deportment Course?
The fee of $575.00 is an all-inclusive fee with absolutely no hidden extras or additional charges. The only “extra” you will be required to bring along is a pair of high-heeled shoes to be used during our practical deportment lessons.
Is it true that I can repeat any of the image and deportment classes again for FREE?
YES! As a Suzan Johnston Image & Deportment Course graduate, we offer you the opportunity to repeat the entire course (and/or your favorite parts of the course) in the future FREE OF CHARGE! This is our way of making sure that your knowledge and skills remain current and relevant to you always!
What are the differences between the Suzan Johnston Finishing & Deportment Course and the Women’s Image & Deportment Course?
Our Finishing & Deportment Course is delivered over four days and includes basic grooming, deportment, communication and etiquette classes. This personal development course is generally designed to suit girls/women aged between 13 and 35 years.
The Women’s Image & Deportment Course, on the other hand, is a shorter two-day course. The course content is specifically customised for the more mature participants (usually women aged between 35 and 60 plus years).
However, we also understand that finding the right finishing and deportment course to suit you should not be solely based on age as prior knowledge/skills, areas of interest, work experience etc. should also be taken into consideration.
If you are unsure about which image and deportment course best suits you, contact us! One of our friendly consultants will happily walk you through it.
Who are the Image and Deportment Course trainers?
Our highly-experienced finishing school trainers are exceptional and inspirational professionals who deliver every training session with passion and dedication.
The training team includes:
- Professional image consultants
- Make-up artists
- Fashion stylists
- Modern etiquette and communication experts
Who was Ms Suzan Johnston?
In 1959, Ms Suzan Johnston, a former fashion model, founded the training school, which became known as the Suzan Johnston Training Organization (Suzan Johnston Australia).
For more than 30 years, until her retirement, Ms Suzan Johnston enriched the lives of thousands of women, enabling them to reach their full potential and to achieve their goals. Their training at the organisation equipped them with the confidence to believe in themselves whilst opening their eyes and their minds to lives with endless possibilities.
Ms Suzan Johnston was very much a visionary and a pioneer for Melbourne women. Our training centre that stands today demonstrates that her legacy of inspiration continues to empower women (and men) to believe, strive and achieve. Some 61 years later our training and management team remain committed to maintaining Suzan’s dream and to keeping her vision alive.
Why should I complete the Women’s Image and Deportment Course at Suzan Johnston Australia?
- Our styling and deportment classes are fun and highly interactive, and include an extensive amount of practical activities to assist with the development and application of new skills and knowledge
- While we may have been around for 62 years, the content of our finishing courses remains modern, current and reflective of our student’s needs
- Our finishing and deportment classes are conducted in our modern and attractive training facilities in a central and easily accessible Melbourne city location.
- Suzan Johnston Australia has been and continues to be an iconic finishing school since opening our doors in 1959, making us the most trusted and respected name in finishing, deportment and personal development training
- Class sizes within our Women’s Image & Deportment Course are extremely small (approximately 5-6 participants), ensuring lessons are conducted in a uniquely relaxed and personalised learning environment
- As a Suzan Johnston graduate you can repeat any of our finishing, deportment and etiquette classes again in the future for FREE!